international understanding

A Brief Background

Founded by Jeannine Manuel in 1954, the then Ecole Active Bilingue became an associated UNESCO school in 1957. Since 1959, the School has also been linked to the French national education system through a « contrat d’association » with the Ministry of Education, which provides substantial subsidies to independent schools in France. In 1979, the School changed its name to Ecole Active Bilingue Jeannine Manuel (EABJM) and moved to its current main campus, 70 rue du Théâtre in the 15th...
FaLang translation system by Faboba